We hope you will be able to join the AAS and SUS for an intensive course designed to support your successful attainment of extramural grant funding.
This year the virtual course will take place on Friday, March 5, 2021. More information including registration and the course agenda will be available later this year.
The course is ideal for:
- Learning the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Obtaining an insider’s view of the grant review process within a study section.
- Garnering feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing their first grant.
- Faculty members writing a career development award or other grant.
- K or other career development awardees looking to transition to and R01 or other major grant.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.