Save the Date!
2022 AAS/SUS Surgical Investigators’ Course
January 30-31, 2022 | Hilton Buena Vista Palace, Orlando, Florida
Join the AAS and SUS for an intensive course designed to support your successful attainment of extramural grant funding.
The course is ideal for:
- Learning the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Obtaining an insider’s view of the grant review process within a study section.
- Garnering feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing their first grant.
- Faculty members writing a career development award or other grant.
- K or other career development awardees looking to transition to and R01 or other major grant.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact [email protected].