Thank you for volunteering to judge the 2021 ASC Medical Student Abstract Competition!
Your videos can be found in the Dropbox link here:
and the score sheets for each of the ten videos are below.
Scoring Guide: All scores are 1-10, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.
- Presentation: Evaluate the quality of the presentation skills. Are slides easy to read and contain appropriate information? Was the delivery effective? Did the speaker demonstrate an understanding of the material and answer questions appropriately?
- Science: Evaluate the quality of the science. Was it hypothesis driven? Were the methods appropriate and rigorous?
- Significance: Will this research change practice or policy or advance the field?
- Innovation: How novel are the questions and/or approach?
- Overall Score: This does not need to be an average of the above. You can weight the factors as you see fit and differently for different procedures. This should represent your overall enthusiasm for the presentation.