Join us for the next #AASChat – This Wednesday, November 15th at 7:00 PM Eastern Time
On this month’s #AASChat led by Dr.Victoria Lyo @VictoriaLyo and Dr. Gavitt Woodard @GavittWoodard we’ll be discussing, So You Are a Faculty Member, Now What?. A few questions that will direct the conversation will include:
- What are tips on balancing clinical work, research, teaching, and service? How much do I emphasize each?
- What should I know about common academic tracks and how do I pick one?
- What should I do if I want to change tracks after I’m settled?
- How do you set yourself up for a successful promotion?
- How much service should I aim for as an early career faculty member?